Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-18 Origin: Site
From the perspective of management. IC card water meter should have some basic functions.
1) Statistics function. It is better to use the scheme of monthly statistics. For example, on the last day of each month, the water meter will summarize and store the water consumption data of this month. When the user inserts the IC card into (or inducts) the water meter, the data will be automatically written back to the IC card and written back to the computer through the card. The meter should be able to store the user's water consumption for each month of the decade. This function is of great significance for the water supply department to master the user's water situation.
2) The function of basic water quantity and super plan water management setting. Some water companies, for some reason, will put forward requirements for the setting of basic water quantity, which means that when the user's water consumption does not reach the basic water quantity, it will be measured and charged according to the basic water quantity. When the basic water quantity is exceeded, the excess water quantity can be priced and charged as higher than the basic water quantity.
3) The function of one card for each household. Through the establishment of user password and user check code to achieve one card for each user. That is to say, a water meter can only use one user specific card, and other cards are invalid. This is helpful to improve the safety of water meter.
4)Arrearage records. When the water meter fails or causes the valve to be open even if there is no money, the water meter can record the arrears, including the increment record of water consumption and the increment record of the arrears. The record should also be able to be written back to the computer by card. But this function is not necessary.
5) Card replacement function. The user's card may be lost. In this case, it can be replaced. At this time, there are two possibilities: one is lost when there is no amount in the card, the other is lost when there is amount in the card, both of which are considered. The card replacement is carried out through the management software.
6) Three card or four card settings. Three kinds of cards are initialization card, clock card and user card. The functions and functions of the above three cards are: a) initialization card. Its function is to initialize the water meter, so that the water meter program is in the initial state and all data are cleared. In this state, the management department can re clock the water meter and open an account. Of course, other functions can be added. b) The function of the clock card is to write the calendar time into the water meter through the card. At the same time, some subroutines controlled by clock are operated. c) The first function of the customized card is to write the customized data into the water meter when the card is inserted for the first time, so as to realize one meter and one card. User data refers to the user's name, address, user number, telephone number, times of water purchase, amount of water purchase, unit price of water purchase, amount of water used beyond the plan, unit price of water used beyond the plan, alarm amount, etc. The second function is to transfer the amount of water purchase and realize water transaction. The third function is to write the relevant data in the water meter back to the card and transfer it to the computer management software through the card. Of course, other functions can be set.