Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-18 Origin:Site
The biggest difference between a dry water meter and a wet water meter is the measurement mechanism. The impeller is separated from the central gear, and the upper end of the impeller is coupled with the magnetic element (magnetic ring or cylindrical magnet) at the lower end of the central gear. When the water flow pushes the impeller to rotate, the magnetic element at the upper end of the impeller attracts or repels the magnetic element at the lower end of the central gear, driving the central gear to rotate synchronously, and the central transmission counter records the amount of water flowing through the water meter.
The reason for choosing wet meter:
1. High sensitivity of wet meter
2. Worry that the magnetic steel of the dry-type watch drive will adhere to iron impurities, which will cause the driving force of the magnetic steel to decrease and affect the magnetic steel transmission;
3. Worry about the interference of users with magnetic steel.
Reasons for choosing dry watches:
1. At present, there is no mature product for wet photoelectric water meters;
2. At present, the water meters have been out of the house, which increases the difficulty for the common people to steal water from dripping water and interfere with magnetic steel;
3. With the improvement of water quality and the use of plastic pipes, the content of iron impurities is decreasing
4. The dry meter counter is individually sealed and isolated from water to keep the reading permanently clear;
5. Foreign developed countries all use dry water meters, and dry water meters are the development trend of water meters.