Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-02 Origin: Site
Wireless water meters are becoming more and more popular. Do you know what details should be paid attention to when installing wireless water meters?
1. Ensure that the temperature and pressure at the installation position of the ultrasonic water meter are within the working range of the ultrasonic sensor.
2. The installation position of the ultrasonic water meter should not be selected at the higher point of the pipeline direction, which is mainly to prevent bubbles from gathering in the pipeline, resulting in the failure of normal and accurate measurement.
3. The installation distance shall be a straight pipe section with no valves, elbows, reducers or the like within 10 times of the straight pipe diameter at the upstream and 5 times of the straight pipe diameter at the downstream. The installation point shall be sufficiently far away from the interference sources such as valves, pumps, high-voltage electricity and frequency converters.
4. When installing on a horizontal pipe, the panel of the ultrasonic water meter should be kept horizontal. When it needs to be installed obliquely under special circumstances, the inclination angle should not exceed 30 °.
5. The scaling condition of the inner wall of the pipe shall be fully considered, and the pipe section without scaling shall be selected for measurement as far as possible. If it can't meet the requirements, the scaling shall be considered as the lining for better measurement accuracy.
If you want to know more about water meters, please feel free to contact us.