Views:18 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-25 Origin:Site
What should you pay attention to in the routine maintenance of small-caliber ultrasonic heat meters?
Small-caliber ultrasonic heat meter is also the household ultrasonic heat meter that we often say. Its main function is to carry out heat metering. So what do we need to know about the daily maintenance of small-caliber ultrasonic heat meter?
For this question, our technical staff gives the following suggestions:
1. After the ultrasonic heat meter is installed and used, it should be patrolled regularly to check whether its operation is normal. When the flow is significantly reduced to affect heating, the filter should be drained and cleaned.
2. When the liquid crystal display of the ultrasonic heat meter is not displayed or the display is unclear, check the ultrasonic heat meter for obvious damage or whether the battery has electricity. If it cannot be processed, it needs to be returned to the factory for processing.
3. The environment for ultrasonic heat meter use is Class B environment (-25～55°C). If the installation environment does not meet the requirements, such as water immersion, high humidity, low temperature, etc., the ultrasonic heat meter is damaged, and should be avoided in the above environment.
4. When the inlet water temperature sensor fails, it will display 1E on the LCD. When the same return water temperature sensor fails, it will display 2E on the LCD. At this time, check whether the temperature sensor is obviously damaged or return. Factory processing.
5. According to the national verification regulations: “The verification period of ultrasonic heat meters should generally not exceed 3 years”. When the ultrasonic heat meter has been running for more than 6 years or the voltage indication on the display screen, the battery should be replaced by a technician to avoid affecting the normal operation of the ultrasonic heat meter.
The above is the introduction of information about why the household ultrasonic heat meter, if you are interested in our products, please leave a message or call us at email@example.com 008615630441500