Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-24 Origin: Site
SHMETERS water meter is committed to providing one-stop water supply services. This article mainly introduces the usage scenarios and characteristics of electromagnetic flowmeters. Pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter can output 4-20mA current signal, RS485, pulse output, etc.
It is used for recording, regulation and control and has been widely used in industry, water supply and even irrigation. In addition to measuring the flow of general conductive liquids, electromagnetic flowmeters can also measure corrosive liquids.
Pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter product features
1. Extremely strong corrosion resistance, can measure almost any conductive liquid
2. Strong anti-interference ability, almost free from external interference
3. The measurement is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity
4. There is no blockage of the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and low requirements for straight pipe sections.
5. The pipeline has no moving parts, no blocking parts, and there is almost no negative pressure loss in the measurement
6, with self-test, self-diagnosis function
7. The scope can be modified online according to the actual needs of the user on site
If you need a quote, please contact us. SHMETERS Water Meter is pleased to provide you with water metering solutions.